Saturday, July 28, 2012

My New Digs

Here are some pictures of my new apartment... I haven't had time to do anything to it, so I'll post more pictures once we get it set up and looking homey. 

Welcome signs on the front door...

My room...excuse the mess from unpacking...
more bedroom...
Downstairs bathroom, complete with non-English washing machine and a real toilet.

Dining room/living room

I *love* the sliding doors.
Kitchen

More kitchen

I forget what this is called..  It's a patio off the kitchen.
Extra bedroom...ie extra furniture storage room.

Random wardrobe in the hallway.
Upstairs bathroom

Master bedroom

Upstairs sitting area

Bedroom #4


Cute light fixture...door to the rooftop patio.
My favorite part of the house... Coming soon: grill and lawn furniture.

View from living room

View from kitchen

Well, that's my new place!  I'll add more pictures soon....we are going to Ikea on Monday so it will look more like home in about a week!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Wait you've got a four bedroom apartment???? You say we so I'm guessing you have roommates?! How cute is this place! Do excited you made it home safely. Miss your face babydoll! Enjoy the culture and people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new place looks so cool! I especially love the rootop patio and sliding doors :) (Stacy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the light fixture in the kitchen and bedroom #4.You have done a great job decorating so far!I will be reading your blog a lot.

    love you, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! My favorite is the GREEN kitchen :) I hope it will feel like home soon!

    ReplyDelete