Monday, July 30, 2012

Early Morning Shopping

At 6:30 this morning I went across the railroad tracks to this fruit and veggie (and other random stuff) market. They are only open until about 8am so we had to go early.  Since my good friend jet lag has been waking me up at 5am every morning, it was no problem at all! The produce was really cheap and it was just a fun cultural experience.  Vendors were lined up along the street selling things out of their cars, bikes, trailers, and just off the ground.  I've never seen so many people out at 6am!  I'm super slow recalling Chinese numbers so I have no idea what I payed for most things, but it was fun anyway.  :)  I loved taking in everything and being a part of it!  Here are a few pictures:

On the way to the market
I was so tempted to get one...







No comments:

Post a Comment