Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Truth

I'm having kind of a rough week, so I don't have much to write.  I just have some thoughts from the Word to share:




And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are my people’; and they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’” Zechariah 13:9

Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

He rules by His might forever;
         His eyes keep watch on the nations;  Psalm 66:7


Bless our God, O peoples,
         And sound His praise abroad,
Who keeps us in life
         And does not allow our feet to slip.
For You have tried us, O God;
         You have refined us as silver is refined.

 We went through fire and through water,
         Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.   Psalm 66:8-10, 12


Behold, the LORD'S hand is not so short That it cannot save; Nor is His ear so dull That it cannot hear.  Isaiah 59:1

1 comment:

  1. I just want to give you a hug and tell you how amazing you are for doing what you are doing!!! I'm sorry you're having a rough week and I hope that God comes through for you in amazing ways through your situation. HUGS Mollie!

    ReplyDelete