Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yangshuo

Here are some pictures from my trip to Yangshuo.  It was a really amazing trip.  I knew this would likely be my last chance to travel before I head back to the States in June, so I chose a place that is known for its beauty and fun outdoor adventuring.  I've seen enough huge Chinese cities...I figured it was time to see something besides skyscrapers and pavement.  I also opted to take the train instead of flying not only because it's cheaper, but also because it's a great way to experience some of China's beautiful countryside.  It took 10 hours to get to our stop in Guilin, and I was so thankful for the opportunity to see everything between here and there.  Yangshuo did NOT disappoint!  It was breathtaking!

Day 1:  Traveling from Beijing to Yangshuo 
Day 2:  Biking and Kayaking

Day 3: Climbing 


No comments:

Post a Comment