Monday, October 7, 2013

Beijing with the Masses

I spent National Day in Beijing last week.  I guess the past 365 days were crazy enough to make me forget how insane Beijing is during the October holiday, so I went back again this year...along with several million of my closest Chinese friends.
I love the patriotism on display in Beijing during the National Holiday. 
I got to travel with my good friend Bekah.  It was her first time in Beijing, and what better way to experience it than during the most crowded time of the year!! 
Thankfully Bekah shares my Starbucks obsession. 
We hit a lot of the sights I've seen before, but there are some things that are just as exciting for me the fourth time as they were the first time, like the Great Wall.
I'm pretty sure I'll never go back to Beijing during National Day, but it's something I'm glad I've experienced and I'm thankful for the memories! 


1 comment:

  1. Twas crazy yet marvelous :) So glad we could survive/experience it together!

    ReplyDelete